Your public profile on Find a B Corp directory is home to your company's B Impact Report, fulfilling the transparency requirement for certification. It is also where customers, press, and fellow Certified B Corporations can learn more about your company!
To publish or make edits to your Public Profile, log in to your B Impact Assessment and follow these steps:
- Select B Corporation Certification from the navigation on the left-hand side of the page.
- From the list of menu options, select Public Profile.
- Review your company’s details in the Company Details section. If any details need to be edited, click the link to edit on the Company Details page. Your changes will then be reflected on the Public Profile page.
- Complete or edit all fields in the Company Profile and Search Options section. We suggest writing the Company Description in the third person (eg. “Earthen Textiles is on a mission to…” rather than “At Earthen textiles, we are on a mission to…”)
- Update your Company Branding by uploading a logo and a lifestyle image to personalize your profile page. For more details about this section, check out this article.
- All of your updates will save automatically but will not be published automatically. When you are ready to publish your profile, click the Publish button at the bottom of your page.
Note: Publishing a profile or making edits to an existing profile may take 24 hours to appear on the Find-a-B-Corp directory.
- The option to publish your profile will be inaccessible and greyed out if some sections of your public profile are not filled out correctly. (such as a missing company description, or a missing logo/lifestyle image).
In this case, you will need to revisit the different sections of your public and make sure they are all complete. Then only, this option will be enable.
- Whenever your profile has already been published, you will see an option to unpublish it if you need to make further edits (such as changing the Company Description, or the Company Branding)
Do not forget to press again the [Publish Profile] option once you are done making your updates!
If you keep encountering any issue to publish/unpublish your profile anyway, please contact our support team via the help widget at the bottom right of your screen or submit a ticket here.