If you need to download your current or a previous B Impact Assessment please take the following steps to retrieve your current or previous assessments.
Note: This feature works best in Google Chrome browser
Log in to your Assessment at https://app.bimpactassessment.net
From the Dashboard page, click the Question Filter menu item.
- It will bring up your most current assessment, which you can download when you click Print PDF or Download
- If you would like to see your previous assessments, click Filter. It will populate the filter on the right.
- Click on the box that says 2019 - Active in this case, and then it will populate you assessments below.
- Click on the assessment version you would like to view again and then it will populate on the left.
- Once you've chosen the assessment you'd like to download, please go back and choose either Print PDF or Download
Downloads should not be interpreted as an offline version of the platform and are best used as a reference.
The B Impact Assessment is interactive, and your answers to questions can affect the total number of questions your assessment contains. As a result, a downloaded version of your assessment represents a snapshot of your assessment at that time.
Any reviewed and finalized assessments from past certifications will be labeled as “Rated” here.