Once you have completed both the legal and performance requirement, next step is to fulfill the B Corp Public Transparency Requirement. This requirement is quite simply and requires the company to make it official by signing the B Corp Declaration of Interdependence and Term Sheet. After this is complete. We Ring the Bell, letting everyone know you're a leader, having met what Inc Magazine calls "the highest standard in socially responsible business."
Term Sheet Summary:
- Certification term is three years; after three-year term, company recertifies
- Meet the performance requirement for B Corp certification
- Meet legal requirements appropriate for your particular corporate structure and state of incorporation
- Participate in an Onsite Certification Evaluation if randomly selected (10% of Certified B Corps randomly selected for a Certification Evaluation each year)
- Annual certification fees based on the tiered structure below
To obtain the Term Sheet appropriate for your business, please click here.