Start a new topic

Re: Your Pending B Corp status is almost up!

Hi there, 

I'm not sure what to do here, because I’ve been asking a few times about our Pending>Certified assessment which was submitted last year, but not getting answers from anyone I write to.

I understand there has been a backlog, but it would be great to understand when our assessment will be looked at. I keep hearing of new certifications happening, but nothing is happening with us and it’s been almost 6 months. 

Look forward to hearing back you soon.

Many thanks,

1 Comment

Thanks for your questions, and my apologies that you've had a hard time getting in touch with someone from the team.

First, in regard to your question about wait times, I would direct you to this Knowledge Base Article which highlights estimated timelines. Per this article, the Evaluation Queue stage (which Ape2o is currently in) can take up to 8 months. Please read this article for more information and detailed timelines.

Regarding your question about the company's Pending B status, please refer to this Knowledge base Article. Since your company has submitted a B Impact Assessment for review, you can continue using the Pending B Corp logo at this time, until your assessment has been reviewed. Please refer to the article for more details.
Login or Signup to post a comment